I remembered that it’s Friday at about 3 this afternoon. And then I had to do stuff, so this is the first chance I’ve gotten to sit at my desk. I think a visit to Lauren’s blog is in order.
1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is this meme. It’s really the only thing I do that’s any different from the other days of the week (except Sunday, on which I enjoy a day of
2. This Friday I am doing the same-ol, same-ol. In addition to the usual cook-clean-dishes-laundry-repeat cycle, we made puppets and played a few silly games, and now I’m taking a break from the dishes to do this.
3. The best thing about a weekend is corporate worship, a.k.a. singing in church.
4. Now that summer is almost over, I’m feeling stressed out, since I still haven’t been able to write a single lesson plan for my oldest; but also hopeful, because I think the kids will calm down a little when the structure of a new school year kicks in; and excited that I’ll only have 3 at home with me during the day and might actually get something done every once in a while.
6. The thing I’m looking forward to about fall is school! Yes, it will be nice to have half of them gone for a few hours a day But more than that, homeschool is fun!! And I’m hoping to start back to my own classes in late Fall. I also love the cinnamon and pumpkin scented things that are everywhere during the season.
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose Fall. I almost said Spring, but I have less allergies in the fall, and again with the yummy scented things.