I really don’t have time for this, but I need a me break. And there’s not much I like better on a Friday than filling in some blanks!
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 30. It’s a good 10 months away, though.
2. The best birthday present ever would be not having to do anything I don’t wanna do, and being able to do what I want without guilt.
3. My favorite birthday to date was my 15th. My parents took me to see Les Miserables on Broadway.
4. Birthdays make me feel about the same as every other day.
6. When I was born my mom had already been in labor for 5 months! Her water broke in the 4th month, and she spent the rest of the pregnancy trying to care for rambunctious 6-year-old twin boys from bed. I weighed a little over 6lbs and was only 18 inches long. I had to stay in the hospital for about a week due to jaundice, but was otherwise okay.
7. So far my favorite age has been 18. I have a lot of good memories from that year. Mostly because it was after high school and before marriage, and I was able to do a lot of traveling. I expect my answer will change in a few years, though, as my bratlets grow out of the diaper stage and into the age of reason.
Is your birthday coming up soon? How do you plan to celebrate it?