1. I am proud of my kids. Their life has been way harder than it should be, but they’re all still doing their best to overcome every hardship. My kiddos rock!
2. This weekend I will do a little shopping, go to my babiest brother’s 12th birthday party, say goodbye to Isaiah for a few days, attend two church services and maybe a picnic, and try to take at least a little time doing nothing.
3. A secret dream I have is to build a runaway/crisis pregnancy/troubled teen home, which my family will live in and operate along with a staff of professional nurses, teachers, and psychologists.
4. I can’t handle people who mistreat or look down on kids who clearly just need love.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is singing to praise and worship music at the top of my lungs, with the volume turned up full blast and no one else in the house.
7. I think everyone should travel as much as possible, to the most different-from-their-own culture possible. When we discover other cultures and have the experience of being the minority, we learn much about ourselves and what really matters in life. (love)