I totally forgot that today was Friday until a minute ago. Oops! Now that I’m here, I’ll do up some blanks. Care to join me?
1. The best surprise ever would be to come home (from anywhere) to a clean, totally organized house with only clean laundry.
2. The picture in my header is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest but most worthwhile thing I’ve ever done was attending the Honor For Life Awards Gala, where I was recognized for giving the gift of life to my third son, who was conceived in rape. It was SO hard for me to get up in front of people and talk about anything, but espeically such a difficult subject. I tripped over my words, looked like a complete idiot, I’m sure. But I know that someone was blessed by it, and I know that lives will be changed (perhaps even saved) through the ministry of Choices4Life.
4. The best part of my day is when I’m pooping. Wait! Don’t run away! It’s the best part cos that’s the only chance I get to read my Bible.
5. Something(s) I like that most people don’t is/are peanut butter and onion sandwiches, filing, and paperwork.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is to decrease the incidence of domestic violence and raise awareness of its long-lasting effects on both women and children.
7. Something you might not know about me is I was once hunted by guerillas in Colombia, South America.