1. Today is a great day because, I managed not to kill anyone, even though we’ve all had major attitude problems since before breakfast.
2. Tomorrow I will get to go out with a good friend whom I have not seen but once in ten years.
3. My favorite time of day is early morning because it’s the only chance I get to be alone (on good days, that is).
4. Sometimes you just have to keep going despite the urge to throw in the towel.
5. A song that I just can’t get enough of lately is I can’t think of anything except Gab’s favorite song that keeps playing through my mind: Ants In Your Pants by Eric Herman. I have, however, had enough, and would love to move on to something new.
6. My favorite accessory is my kindle. What? That doesn’t count?
7. My favorite thing about this week was getting 100% on my last 4 assignments for the class I finished last week. Yay me!