I’m taking a break from my break to do a quick Friday Fill-In. It’s just been way too long, and I miss you all! Plus, it’s my little girl’s birthday today, and giving them the day off school leaves me with a couple extra hours. And, really, what else would I do with that time – laundry? No thanks! So here we go:
1. My greatest strength is compassion. I love and accept everyone, no matter what. (This may also be a weakness at times).
2. My greatest weakness is my self-esteem, or lack thereof. Yes, I know I’m awesome. But sometimes I let all my faults (and physical issues) get in the way of my self-image, and I tend to blame myself for everything.
3. People always compliment me on my kids. In public, they’re extremely well-behaved, and people seem to feel a need to tell me so quite often. I think people generally assume that – since they’d be overwhelmed by so many children – six is an unmanageable number, and they should, therefore, act as unruly as our family appears to the general public.
4. If you found me procrastinating you’d probably find me on facebook.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is sprawled on the floor with a pile of (my) kids on top of me.
6. Something new that I tried recently was uh…um…I have no life. Wanna take me somewhere to try something new?
7. This weekend I would like to tackle Mt. Laundry, clean the bathrooms, buy a new computer to replace the one that broke this week, and organize my desk and office area. Realistically, though, I’ll be lucky to get one of those things done between kids’ birthday stuff and the hot Peruvian’s extra day at work.
So there ya have it. Almost the length of a Dora episode wasted. And I enjoyed every minute of it =D