It looks like I’ve been slacking on here, but in reality I’ve been super-duper-mega busy. And filling in some blanks is the perfect 10 minute break. So here goes…
1. If money wasn’t an issue, the first thing I’d cross of my life list is buying a big house with a fenced-in yard. (I may have mentioned this before.)
2. Peanut butter and onion sandwiches is/are something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be “One Flew Over a Cuckoo’s Nest” or “Boys, Interrupted”.
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are making Valentine’s cards with the kids, filing taxes, and getting my kitchen organized.
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is whatever pops into my head, which is usually “Entre Tús Manos” (a Latin American funeral song that basically says, “My life is in your hands, God.”), though lately my showers are too rushed for singing.
6. If I found out that the production of Maxwell House original ground coffee was ending this month, I’d go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I’ll never grow tired of is reading.
I love doing things that are fun and easy! Would you like to join in?