I know, I know. It’s been a while. And I left you with such a negative post. Truth is, a couple of days after that post, things went from bad to worse. But we’re on the mend – sort of. There’s a long road ahead, with a lot more work falling into my lap than usual. Ironically, this week’s blanks are about free time, and I desperately need to take a few minutes just for me. So here we go…
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is read!
2. When I have free time I tend to work on tasks that I’ve been putting off, like cleaning off my desk or catching up on paperwork.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would sleep, read, repeat. actually, I’d probably spend the day cleaning and putzing around online, but a girl can dream.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others…) alone. I do enjoy social events (especially concerts), but I could really use some time to myself.
6. The best thing about free time is not having anyone need me to do anything for them.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably relax but instead, I’ll probably work on homeschool papers, the family schedule, or some other kind of thinking-related task.