So I’m putzing around facebook while I nurse the baby, and suddenly a voice in my head goes:
“Oh my goodness! It’s Friday!”
Clearly, the streptococcus has affected my brain. Yes, I am blaiming a mild infection for my forgetfulness. Totally not my fault. See? Cos as soon as I remembered, I jumped right on Lauren‘s site and then came here. And let me tell you, I am rockin the blanks this week!
1. Love is a verb. (Remember the song by dcTalk?) It’s something you do, not a feeling that can disappear. It’s an ongoing decision to put another person’s needs before your own. It’s also my middle name.
2. Being in love feels like Christmas morning.
3. My favorite quote(s) about love is(are) “And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love,” and, “let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.”
4. The most important thing in a relationship is selflessness.
6. The way I show love in my relationships is by making myself available, both emotionally and physically, and by doing little things that I know will make him happy. For instance, when I made pizza last week, I made the hot Peruvian’s in the shape of a heart. (picture after the blanks)
7. I love Jesus! And my family, of course. I also love comments. *hint hint*
Have a great weekend!