I miss this place. No blog posts means no me-time, and I could really use some! But at least I get to join all teh cool people in my favorite Friday meme.
1. A nervous habit I have is picking at my dry scalp. How gross is that?! I usually manage not to do it in public, though it takes a lot of self-control.
2. Something that makes me sad is when I lose my temper and yell at my kids.
3. Today I am thankful for a warm house, food to eat, clothes that fit, and shoes! (Finding shoes that fit is really hard when you have lymphedema. Having two pair that I can actually wear is an awesome thing. especially in the winter, when I have often had to settle for flip-flops or slippers.)
4. My favorite room in my house is the little section of the livingroom that we call my “office”
5. I can’t stand people who don’t put the needs of their children first or see caring for them as a nuisance.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would probably get books for the kids. Or I might just buy a bunch of ready-made meals so I could forget about cooking for a few days. Ooh! No! I’d get a sitter and clean the house.
7. The last person I hung out with was … What is this “hanging out” of which you speak? Actually, I did go out for lunch with my good friend Kristy a couple months ago.
Don’t forget to head over to the little things we do and check out some other blank-fillin’ peoples.