So glad it’s the weekend, but we’ve got some busy days ahead. Appointments, a party, a possible adults-only outing (if we can find a sitter for the baby). So I’m gonna get straight to the blanks.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a writer when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be self-employed counselor and advocate to victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse.
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Ariel.
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a witch. Our pastor was very anti-Halloween, and he visited while I was wearing the hat. Boy, was my mom embarrassed!
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I was 16 and a friend and I went to Baltimore when we were supposed to be having a sleepover at each other’s houses. That may actually be the only time I ever got in real trouble.
7. I get daily inspiration from bloggers, my kids, facebook friends, course work, random online articles, whatever book I’m reading atm…