Where has this week gone? It has been a whirlwind of sleepless nights and rushed mornings, with seemingly nothing in between! But no matter how crazy things are, I always have…
1. My current obsession is finding the clothes I’ll need for the Honor for Life Awards Gala in November. I have nothing that fits (except the things that are holey) and desperately need to find a few decent-looking outfits AND a formal dress. Oi.
2. Seeing my kids smile make(s) me happy.
3. My greatest strength is my drive to keep going despite life’s many let-downs (a.k.a. faith in Christ).
4. Procrastination is my greatest weakness.
5. My life is hectic and disorganized but worth every minute!
6. In high school I was a misfit with low self-esteem and a passion for writing.
7. When I’m super tired I talk way too much about whatever pops into my head and find just about everything either hilarioulsy funny or extremely annoying.