Oh, what a crazy week it has been! Between malfunctioning alarm clocks and all-nighters with a sick baby, not a single day has gotten off to a good start. So today, I really am thanking God it’s Friday!
1. The best thing I did all week was read my Caperucita Roja (Little Red Riding Hood) pop-up book to the kids. I got it in Colombia when I was 4, and reading it always brings me back to my brief days of carefree innocence.
2. Watching my babies smile make(s) me super happy.
3. Pets are members of the family.
4. Knowing Jesus is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to not roasting while wearing layered nursing clothes and baby.
6. Something that’s on my “wish list” right now is the new Ted Dekker book, Forbidden.