Blank-filling has become an integral part of my Friday morning routine. I wake up, hobble out to the kitchen, fix breakfast, check backpacks, kiss the boys goodbye, and then eat breakfast while nursing the baby and doing my beloved meme. It’s great! (Though, I must admit, a shower would be nice, too.)
1. You should always take time to hug the ones you love before parting ways for the day.
2. Coffee make(s) the world a happier place to be (at least in my house).
3. I can hardly wait for January!!
4. I’m not sure which is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is wearing underwear (or any random object, reallly) as a hat.
6. If I could, I would spend a weekend walking around a city (alone), going to coffee shops and libraries to read for brief spurts of time, and watching live music after dark.
7. I rather like playing board/card/thought-provoking games with like-minded adults.