1. Somewhere someone is crying out to be loved. Can you hear it? If you do hear, how will you answer?
2. Sleeplessness is/are my muse.
3. It would suck if my washer was no more, because I really don’t want to learn how to hand-wash cloth diapers!
4. The promise of a shower is/are my favorite thing about today.
5. Life is kind of like a super long TV miniseries that can’t decide if it’s a comedy or a drama.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to have enough money to pay off our debt and a steady income large enough to buy and maintain a house (in a town that we “fit” in, so we could be free to live life as we choose without the constant neighbor issues we have here) and not have t worry about survival from one paycheck to the next.
7. A funny thing happened the other day… School was cancelled due to flooding, and the boys had very different reactions. Zeke was excited, Isaiah pouted a little and said, “That’s okay. Can I play the Wii first today?” and Eli cried.