Today is a special day for me. At 5:42 this morning, I logged into my classroom for my first class at Walden University. I am SO excited!! Those of you who read my blog when it was on Blogger know that I was attending college a while back but had to stop the second time my oldest went to the hospital for a mental breakdown. Well, it’s been over a year, and I finally get to start again. Yay!
Now, I realize it’s Friday, so without further ado, let’s…
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is Coffemate creamer (original). I’ve tried to use milk, but I’m allergic to dairy and can’t stand the taste of any others in my coffee. What? Drink it black? No way!
2. Receiving a compliment makes me feel awkward.
3. I can’t get through the day without thanking God for giving me the 6 awesomest kids ever!
4. Anything garlicy is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I’ve been enjoying that peace that comes with having the three big boys in school.
6. If at first you don’t succeed tear it up and start over.
7. Fall is full of hope. Maybe it’s the fact that I know Christmas is coming, or maybe it’s because I’ve always loved going back to school, but this time of year always fills me with a positive expectation of things to come.