1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is nonexistent. I’ve been too busyhaving babies (gaining and loosing weight in the process) for the past several years to really develop a decent wardrobe. At this moment, I have 2 dresses I can wear in public, one business casual outfit, and a bunch of worn-out other shtuffs. So please don’t invite me to an event I need to look good for!
2. This week has been frustrating and exciting, and has stretched me in ways I didn’t care to be stretched.
3. When it’s dinnertime and I’m feeling lazy I’ll usually eat a normal meal, because moms aren’t allowed to be lazy. There have been times, though, when we’ve eaten cereal or Alex has picked up a pizza.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is flip flops.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my Caperucita Roja (that’s Little Red Riding Hood in Spanish) pop-up book. It opens up and ties in a star shape, so it can be hung like a mobile. The pictures are super intricate, and the cover/trim/ribbon are a terrible shade of pink. But most importantly, I got it in Bogotá when I was 4 or 5.
6. My favorite person is impossible to peg, since I’ve got a houseful.
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say, “Sory, no blankks today – except the giant one inside my head.”