To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, Then comment and let me know you did.
1. My plans this summer include surviving the next 53 days with the help of water balloons. Anything beyond that is a miracle!
2. The best summer I ever had was 2001. I went to Creation East and Purple Door (both are Christian music festivals, but the Door is more of a hard-rock and less churchy) for FREE as a volunteer. I got to set up stages and merch tents, do mosh pit security, and attend as many concerts and sessions as I wanted. It was a blast!
3. Summer is not nearly as much fun as when I was a kid, nor as fun as it will be when mine are older. Summer right now is just hot and chaotic, kind of like a lesser degree of Hell.
4. My favorite summer food is anything that doesn’t require hours in a hot kitchen.
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with water with LOTS of ice.
6. My summer uniform consists of dresses and flip flops, as usual.
7. The best thing about summer is not having to bulk up the kids in layers and coats. Oh, and water balloons are fun, too.