To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, then comment and let me know you did!
1. The last thing I ate was a handful of raw oatmeal at 4:30 this morning.
2. The next thing I’d like to eat is the bowl of Oatmeal Squares cereal that’s in my hand right now.
3. The best things are often overlooked.
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is walking into my kids’ room to find them taking turns nicely while reading the Bible together!
5. Sports are boring.
6. I miss sleep. Specifically, I miss Gabriel sleeping from 9 or 10 until 5 or 6. This going to bed after 11 and getting up at 4 thing is getting old.
7. Right now I am desperately needing coffee. Think I’ll go make some.