To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, then comment and let me know you did!
1. This weekend I’m going grocery shopping, on Saturday, to church on Sunday… the usual.
2. My last vacation was in the summer of 2009 we went to the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, OH. It has an indoor water park and a mini safari. Very fun for the kids!
3. My next vacation will be a long way off. Alex used all of his vacation time when the baby was born, and having six kids means we’re perpetually broke.
4. My favorite way to relax is with a good book, loud music and fresh coffee.
5. When vacationing one should always focus on fun and take lots of pictures!
6. When vacationing one should never stress out about anything. I say this for my own sake, since it’s in my nature to worry about everything to the point of missing out on what fun there is to be had.
7. The best part about a vacation is making memories.