|To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, then comment and let me know you did!|
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to a quiet hotel room with free WiFi and I would bring my Bible, my journals, my computer, a few pens, and a book.
2. Something I often rant about is how I have to do “everything” myself (even though Alex does more than his fair share) and never get to do what I want/need to do for me. It’s not entirely accurate, and I really should stop.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all times is Coffee-Mate Original Non-dairy Creamer.
4. My “life-saving” product is white vinegar. I use it for everything: cleaning, cooking, laundry, treating bladder infections…
5. A friend is someone who loves you no mater how much you screw up and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be non-existent. If I were sny god at coming up with my own prompts, I wouldn’t need yours, Lauren!
7. My favorite kind of art is the written word. Next would be music (especially drums and bass guitar). As for visual arts… I dunno, maybe architecture or fashion.
Now it’s your turn!