Blogger’s mishaps kept this week’s blanks from being published. Bad news for most of us blank-lovers. Good new for me. Since I never got around to filling them in last week, I get to do it now. Yay for successful procrastination!
1. What I love most about my home is the windows. Every room in the house gets plenty of natural sunlight, which I love.
2. I’m excited because I actually managed to wear a pair of jeans yesterday that fit me two babies ago! Ooh! And, a few minutes after I wrote the jeans thing, my new dresses came. I’ll post pics later.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I’m frustrated is listening to some “Jesus music” very, VERY loudly, while belting out the tunes.
4. Currently I am craving time to myself. It’s been a while.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is her unconditional love. Sure, all moms are supposed to love unconditionally, but mine really does. And it even extends to our spouses/significant others, in a totally un-fabricated way.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be “Mommyhood by the Handful” if it were about my adult life, “Life as a Victim” if it were about the years of abuse I endured, and “Missionary Kid” or something similar if it were about my childhood.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be rice. With cheese. And maybe some broccoli mixed in. Oh, and of course it would have to be seasoned with lotsa garlic.