It’s been a while, but I’m baaaaaack in the saddle again!
|To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, then comment and let me know you did!|
1. Fridays are pretty much the same as any day, except that we all stay up late watching movies and playing games.
2. Books make me terribly happy (and so does my awesome family, of course).
3. Something that inspires me is seeing a smile on one of my children’s faces, or watching two of them hug/play nicely – it makes everything I do as a mom totally worthwhile.
4. If I had the day off today I would engage in a wonderful mix of sleeping and reading.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is Style? What style? My boys destroy a new-to-us used couch at least once a year. The walls shake when doors are slammed, so nothing stays up there that can’t be hung with sticky tack (think preschooler art). The only “pretty” things in the house are the cherry entertainment center (the top of which is perpetually used as a catch-all) and my books (which are in a constant state of disarray and would be considered clutter by many, but I love ’em). So I suppose my house’s style is Trailer Trash Laundry Room Librarian Chic with a touch of Daycare thrown in.
6. Concerning politics I would say I’m disgusted with the whole system.
7. I’d like to go to a hotel with a very comfy bed and sound-proof walls so I could SLEEP! (Hey, I just had my 6th baby three weeks ago. What’d you expect?)