|To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, then comment and let me know you did!|
1. My most prized possession is my computer. I really don’t think I could last a week without it.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be mid-forties, I think. By then the kids will be grown, and I’ll most likely be a grandma. Though 18 was nice, too.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is having fun with my family.
4. My outlook on life is realistic. Life is hard, but it could always be worse, and it can always get better.
5. If you want to annoy me, just repeat yourself, or a sound, or play a repetitive song, or talk incessantly in a monotonous voice. Repetition is my arch enemy.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to becoming overly-absorbed in an emotionally-driven discussion or story, especially when children or Christianity are involved.