I realize I’ve missed the last couple of weeks, but this is my 3rd installment of:
|To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, then comment and let me know you did!|
1. I am me, like it or not. I show my true self to everyone, and I expect everyone to show their true selves to me. I just don’t do fake.
2. The bravest thing I’ve ever done was tell my ex-husband, “No child-molester is going to take my kids.” Sure, I suffered physically for a little while after, but it was enough to FINALLY get him arrested.
3. I feel prettiest when Alex looks at me with so much love in his eyes, even though it’s 5:30am and I haven’t yet washes yesterday’s spit-up out of my hair. (Okay, so the spit-up part hasn’t happened for a couple years, but it will again soon.)
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is a five-pound baby boy dancing inside me.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is this tilapia dish I make with way too much butter, lime and latino spices, served with rice and cheese-covered spinach. Mmmmmmm!
6. The way to my heart is making my kids smile.
7. I would like to buy a house with a fenced-in yard and at least 5 bedrooms. It’ll happen someday.