Somehow, my silly computer decided the similar titles of this post and the Feb 18 post meant that it should post to here, instead of a new one. So whatever clever thing i DID have written here as an intro has been lost forever. BUT I did manage to salvage the main text, at least. My 2nd week of:
|To join the fun, visit The Little Things We Do, then comment and let me know you did!|
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things, I would grab the diaper bag, my laptop (with its cord attached), and the camera.
2. A smell I really like is apples & cinnamon.
3. Something you might not know about me is I am enamored with stationary (you know, notebooks, pens, etc).
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are
facebook, Life As Mom, Smockity Frocks, Life in a Shoe, Christian Book Distributers, c28, and Oriental Trading.
5. This weekend I will
try not to feel useless while making everyone else do the cleaning and finish tweaking my household management notebook.
6. Nothing makes me happier than
watching my kids smile and play together. or hearing them laugh.
7. A bad habit I have is
cracking my ankles/wrists/toes/neck in public. Sorry.