1. I feel happy when I catch my kids laughing together.
2. I get silly when it’s late at night and I’ve had too much coffee to go to sleep, or when I’m just super-excited about something.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is interruptions! Of any kind, at any time. I can multitask with the best of them, but only if you let me focus on the 50 bajillion tasks at hand. If I’m doing something, PLEASE Leave. Me. Alone. Thank you =D
5. A time that I’ve been truly surprised was when my wonderful Alex offered to be the daddy my kids needed, right when we needed him most. Seriously, what bachelor would give up a care-free life to move across state and take on 5 kids for someone that had only rejected him multiple times?
6. I am so thankful for grace and new beginnings.
7. I feel loved when someone randomly offers to do something that I should do, just so I won’t have to.